11/6/13

Selling my cards

I have been selling blank photo greeting cards at the store I work at.  It's been going very well.  I'm building a kitty fund to buy myself a new tripod.  I also have them in another store in Holderness, but they have closed for the winter.  The cards are also at a winery in Gilmanton.  I'm very excited about this new adventure.  People who have seen my cards are very pleased with them and actually ask me for personal photo cards.  I just made one of a woman's house, she is going to send it to her grandson who is moving across the country.  Her message will be....you always have a home here.  Very cool!

By next spring my cards will also be in a major popular bookstore on a much larger scale, I'll be working all winter on this project.  It started this last spring.  I'm shooting new photos in all seasons of the lakes in the area, along with all sorts of other great NH eye candy.

I'm going to get this blog back up and running, I'll be uploading more photos that I have on my facebook pages.  You can find me at :  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cyrious-Photography-Moore/240811265984120?fref=ts also.  There are much more photos there, for now......

No comments:

Post a Comment