12/23/11

New Toy

I bought myself a new toy for Christmas with money I received as a gift.  It's a Nikon Coolpix S8200, wow, I absolutely love it!  I've never really learned enough about aperture and shutter speed, to play with, to my liking anyway.  So I've always used mostly the automatic mode on my Nikon D50.  I've used the aperture mode and shutter mode with the D50 but, always liked the auto pic the best.  So I stick with automatic.  But this little point and shoot camera I now have has so many different modes to choose from it's like they put a photographer's brain inside the camera so you don't have to figure out the different settings.  :)  They are all right there for your pleasurable easy shooting.  This morning I put it in snow mode, used the zoom and shot my snow covered pine boughs and red berries in the barrel outside my front door, from my breezeway.  Wow, it came out beautifully!  Here's a sample of beauty!




They've really come a long way with point and shoot cameras.  This camera has become my best friend and will be with me where ever I go!  Happy shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment