1/6/12

Business Cards

I finally received my new business cards the other day, but was too busy to blog about them.  I had a whole different thought as you can read earlier about what it was going to look like.  Oh well, I am please with these and they were free from Vistaprint with only shipping and handling to pay.  Not bad for 250 business cards that are professional and good looking.  I like the fresh look about these ~ love, love, love having a thank you on the back too.



I gave my first business card to my husband.  He has lots of connections in one of our best tourist towns around.  He's a snack vendor in the towns on the lake nearby.  Having lots of stores in lots of towns makes him a great connection for me.  I'm hoping I'll have to give him some more.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment